Warrington Home Information and Improvement Agency is a non-profit advisory service for older, disabled or vulnerable people and families on low incomes who own their own homes or live in private rented accommodation and wish to repair, improve or adapt their homes.
Help at Home
The WHiA team is available for advice and support about home repairs and improvements. If you would like to discuss any repairs or maintenance needs, please contact us for a wide range of help and support including:
- support and help on funding
- technical advice
- help with selecting contractors
- help to organise building work
- visits on site while work is progressing
- assistance with architectural services
You can contact the team on 01925 246812.