Transfers and Exchanges

Print this document

Are you already one of our residents and want to move?

If you need to move from your current home you can register for a transfer. Before you can apply for a transfer you must have been living in your home for at least six months and your rent account must be clear.

You need to complete a transfer form which you can either print and return by post, or alternatively why not compete it in on line and click the send button at the top of the form.

If you want to move you may also want to consider an exchange. This is where you swap your home with another tenant. If you do find another tenant to exchange with you will need our approval to go ahead and all parties will need to complete an Exchange Application Form below. 

Both the transfer and exchange forms are also available from our office. If you phone us on 01925 246810 we will be happy to post them to you.

For more information on how to apply for a transfer or an exchange and how we will deal with your request please read the leaflets below.

Home swapper

Homeswapper is the largest national mutual exchange service in the country for council and housing association tenants wanting to swap homes throughout the UK. We are now a member of Homeswapper which means that our tenants can register and search for exchanges for free.

To access the Homeswapper website go to