Paying your rent
To make it easy for you to pay your rent, we have a wide variety of payment options available which means that you can choose how you want to pay your rent.
You can pay rent:
- at any post office using your Allpay swipe card;
- using the same card at any outlet with the Paypoint logo;
- by using your debit card over the phone 24 hours a day, (call 0844 557 8321 seven days a week);
- by text or via the Allpay web site using your debit card. You will need your swipe card to pay this way
- by direct debit - contact us to set one up.
Click on the Allpay link below to take you to the Allpay website. You will need your Allpay payment card and your debit card details to be able to pay online. If you have lost your Allpay card, please contact us and we'll send you another.
If you do have any problems paying your rent, it is important that you contact your Housing Officer straight away. The information leaflet below explains what you should do if you have having problems paying your rent.